This conveyor will transfer product from the infeed up into a hopper for the end users requirements.
An inclined belt conveyor fitted with flights and or retentive sides, this enables products from slipping back/off the conveyor.
This conveyor is commonly used for boxed product or for individual products i.e. roast potatoes, frozen chicken.
- Inclined at approximately 60 degrees
- Infeed chute with fastened removeable cover
- Outfeed chute with fastened removable cover
- Full length covers with plastic handles
- Full length fastened removeable under covers
- Fitted with 4 off stainless steel hygienic feet
- SEW IP65 Motor gearbox fitted at the top of the conveyor
- Infeed and outfeed heights to suit your requirements
- All equipment will be manufactured from stainless steel and Fda Approved Plastics
- Conveyor motors will be SEW
- All leg frames will be fully welded
- CE documentation will be supplied
Solid reliable design and build provide essential low mainentance.
Built for high volume daily usage to keep your production line moving.
HARD TO BEAT
For value and build quality, the Flighted Incline Conveyor range is hard to beat.
You choose overall length, belt width, belt colour, height and speed.